LOKAIT collaborates with Mehera Shaw, an artisanal fair trade fabric company, for this limited edition product. A 100% organic cotton printed with wooden blocks with no machines involved. The prints are pressed by artisans worth decades of experience, working in a fair wage environment that Mehera Shaw promotes. The most beautiful artifact of these manual prints are its imperfections - the print blocks don't run seamlessly, there are misalignments because they are done by hand, block after block. The colors are crisp in some portions, and faded in other portions of the same running length. This is what manual block printing with vegetable dyes is all about, it is part of its beauty, its quirkiness, its human-ness. These sneakers bring a western sneaker silhouette and an age-old oriental tradition together.
- Organic cotton, vegetable based dyes, hand carved wooden imprints
- Rubber soles. PU Leather heel padding
- High quality cushioned insoles for comfort and a snug fit
- Low ankle cut. Show some of your ankles :)
- Free returns/exchanges for size mismatches. For orders placed until 3:00 PM, we ship on the same day, otherwise on the next day. It takes an average of 3 days for the product to reach your doorstep all across India
*Are you worried about buying online? Call us at +91-9886084777, we will address your concerns prior to purchase!
We ship within 24 hours of receiving an order. COD is available for Bangalore based pin codes.
You can file a return request if the product is damaged or does not fit you.
We will initiate shipping of a fresh pair with the correct size. If we don't have the exact design of the correct size, we will initiate a payment refund within 4 days of receiving the original product from you. We will arrange for a courier pick up at your location to pick the original parcel. You don't have to pay for the courier, please make sure there is someone at your place to hand-over the package in its original packaging.