LOKAIT collaborates with Mehera Shaw, an artisanal fair trade fabric company, for this limited edition product. A 100% organic cotton printed with wooden blocks with no machines involved. The prints are pressed by artisans worth decades of experience, working in a fair wage environment that Mehera Shaw promotes. The most beautiful artifact of these manual prints are its imperfections - the print blocks don't run seamlessly, there are misalignments because they are done by hand, block after block. The colors are crisp in some portions, and faded in other portions of the same running length. This is what manual block printing with vegetable dyes is all about, it is part of its beauty, its quirkiness, its human-ness. These sneakers bring a western sneaker silhouette and an age-old oriental tradition together.
- Organic cotton, vegetable based dyes, hand carved wooden imprints
- A high quality thick rubber cup sole, waffle grid on toes and heel.
- PU Leather heel padding. Cute silver silk ribbons
- High quality cushioned insoles for comfort and a snug fit
- Low ankle cut. Show some of your ankles
- Free returns/exchanges for size mismatches. We don't offer COD. Since orders are prepaid, we pay special attention to fast shipping and send you shipping details over Whatsapp
We ship within 24 hours of receiving an order.
You can file an exchange request if the product does not fit you.
We will initiate shipping of a fresh pair with the correct size. We will arrange for a courier pick up at your location to pick the original parcel. You don't have to pay for the courier, please make sure there is someone at your place to hand-over the package in its original packaging.