Taken from original museum archives, this sneaker drop has Van Gogh's immensely vulnerable correspondence with his beloved brother Theo. Van Gogh lived a difficult, even tragic life and sold only one painting in his lifetime. 120 years after his death, his paintings auction for as much as $90 million. A truly limited edition design, pair with blue jeans.
- Twill Canvas, finer and smoother than normal canvas - makes a lighter shoe
- A high quality thick rubber cup sole, waffle grid on toes and heel
- High quality cushioned insoles for comfort and a snug fit
- Low ankle cut. Show some of your ankles
- Soft, moisture absorbing inner lining, can be worn without socks
- Free returns/exchanges for size mismatches
*The colors that appear in your digital screen may vary slightly from the actual color.
We ship within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
You can file an exchange request if the product does not fit you. Send us an exchange request by email at email@example.com or Whatsapp/call at +91-6363383857 no later than 5 days of receipt of the product.
We will initiate shipping of a fresh pair with the correct size. We will arrange for a courier pick up at your location to pick the original parcel. Shoes sent back without the shoe box are not accepted for returns or exchange since they get crushed/damaged during return transit.
If we don't have the size, we will initiate a refund to your payment method within 2 days of receiving the return parcel and send you refund details over email. Returned shoes that are worn, damaged, washed or without the shoe box are not accepted for refunds.