Taken from original museum archives, this sneaker drop has Van Gogh's immensely vulnerable correspondence with his beloved brother Theo. Van Gogh lived a difficult, even tragic life and sold only one painting in his lifetime. 120 years after his death, his paintings auction for as much as $90 million. A truly limited edition design, pair with blue jeans.
- Twill Canvas, finer and smoother than normal canvas - makes a lighter shoe
- A high quality thick rubber cup sole, waffle grid on toes and heel
- High quality cushioned insoles for comfort and a snug fit
- Low ankle cut. Show some of your ankles
- An inner lining of premium PU leather.
- Free returns/exchanges for size mismatches. We don't offer COD. Since orders are prepaid, we pay special attention to fast shipping and send you shipping details over Whatsapp
*The colors that appear in your digital screen may vary slightly from the actual color.
We ship within 24 hours of receiving an order.
You can file an exchange request if the product does not fit you.
We will initiate shipping of a fresh pair with the correct size. We will arrange for a courier pick up at your location to pick the original parcel. You don't have to pay for the courier, please make sure there is someone at your place to hand-over the package in its original packaging.